- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Whether you’re avoiding cold and flu season or cooking foods like chicken that could have potentially harmful bacteria, Otto’s automatic senor technology dispenses a fixed amount of liquid soap without you ever having to touch a pump
- WORKS WITH HAND SANITIZER: Otto’s 6oz (177 ml) capacity makes it an ideal hand sanitizer dispenser, liquid soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser or dish soap dispenser; not recommended for foaming hand soap
- EASY TO FILL: Otto’s fluid level indicator widow allows you to see when it’s time to refill; and the large, top-load refill opening makes adding more soap quick and easy
- PATENTED DESIGN: Otto is a Patented automatic soap dispenser – U. S. Patent No. D682. 589, China Patent No. CN302221937S; It operates on four AAA batteries (not included), and measures 3. 5 x 4. 5 x 10 inches (8. 9 x 11. 4 x 25. 4 cm)
- 5-YEAR MANUFACTURER : Shop with confidence knowing that all Umbra products are backed by a 5-Year Manufacture warranty
Say goodbye to dirty hands and germs with an innovative, hands free automatic touchless soap dispenser that was designed for everyday use. Introducing Otto by UmbraOtto’s sleek profile, high-gloss finish and chrome accents will look great on any kitchen or bathroom countertop. Innovative sensor pump technology automatically dispenses a fixed amount of soap – not too much, not too little, helping to reduce waste – saving you money on supply costs. Otto has a 6-fluid ounce capacity and can be used with dish soap, liquid hand soap, or hand sanitizer. The front panel fluid level indicator window lets you see when it’s time to refill; and the large, top-load refill opening makes adding more soap quick and easy. Operating on four AAA batteries (not included), Otto measures 8. 75 x 4 . 25 x 3. 75 inches. IMPORTANT: After inserting the batteries, if the blue light comes on and you hear the motor but the soap doesn’t come out, try pouring the soap into a separate container, then fill the pump with hot water (not boiling) and let sit for 5-10 minutes until cool. Put your hand in front of the sensor and repeat until the water flows well. Now empty the water and refill the pump with soap. If you find the soap is too thick, add some water to thin it out. Not recommended for foaming hand soaps. Stop messing around with a germ covered bathroom soap dispensers and order Otto today! About Umbra: A global product design company providing original, modern, casual and functional design for the home.